2020 Kubota RTV-X1140 Kubota Orange Utility Vehicle
Location: Brenham, TX
Options / Details
A list of options and details specific to the piece of equipment listed for sale on this page.
- 2020 Kubota RTV-X1140 Kubota OrangeDesigned to adapt to your needs
- this model easily transitions from hauling cargo in the hydraulic dumping bed to transporting friends and family with a second row of seating. Packed with convenient features. Powered by a proven 24.8 HP Kubota diesel engine. Plus a standard two year / 1
- 000 hour warranty. Available in Realtree AP camouflage.Features may include K-VERTIBLEâ?¢- From industry-leading cargo capacity to comfortable seating for four adults in three simple steps that can be performed easily by just one person. - 1. Reposition the sides of the bed - 2. Reposition the cargo bed - 3. Reposition the protective screen and bench seat TOUGH- 24.8 HP Kubota Diesel Engine - Power when and where you need it. Even after the sun disappears
- you can rely on the powerful 24.8 HP diesel engine to keep you moving forward. Kubota-built and worksite-proven
- these 3-cylinder liquid-cooled diesel engines have a well-earned reputation for dependable performance even in the harshest worksite terrains. - VHT-X (Variable Hydraulic Transmission) - Kubota has more experience in variable hydraulic transmissions than any other Utility Vehicle manufacturer. Kubotaâ??s advanced VHT-X offers a wide torque band
- advanced designed HST motor and large oil coolers to boost durability and increase performance. - 20% Larger
- Clog-Resistant Radiator - Open the hood and youâ??ll find the radiator and air-intake located high and up front
- where the air is cleaner and cooler. This improves both radiator performance and simplifies maintenance. Kubotaâ??s wide fin pitch design minimizes clogging
- further improving radiator performance. CAPACITY- 1
- 300 lbs. towing capacity â?? standard front and rear two-inch hitch receivers at the front and back - Standard hydraulic dump bed with a whopping 19.1 cu. ft./9.9 cu. ft. (two-seat and four-seat configurations
- respectively) capacity cargo bed MORE COMFORT- Ergonomically designed 60 40 split-bench seats (with adjustable driverâ??s side on Worksite models) - Comfortable rear seat â?? more legroom for the backseat passengers means more comfort and less fatigue - Hydraulic power steering eliminates steering wheel kickback increasing operator comfort - Tilt-adjustable steering wheel - Digital meter cluster to keep you informed of all critical driving conditions
- including speed
- hours and miles traveled
- as well as an overheat alarm - Easily accessible dash-mounted parking brake - Glove box and under-seat storage compartments - Enhanced ROPS for your safety (meets the SAE J2194 and OSHA 1928 ROPS standards) EXCEPTIONAL RIDE- Front & Rear Independent Suspension - Regardless of the terrain or load
- independent suspension on all four wheels ensures a truly exceptional ride. Kubotaâ??s Extra Duty IRS (Independent Rear Suspension) technology also sets a new standard for durability. - 10.8â? Inch Ground Clearance - The new X1140 raises the bar on ground clearance â?? to a full 10.8â? with 8â? of suspension travel â?? letting you glide over the bumps rather than through them. - Limited-Slip Front Differential - True 4WD drive with a limited-slip front differential and a locking rear differential help reduce wheel spin to a minimum
- giving you greater control and a smoother ride on rough or muddy terrain.
Similar Equipment for Sale
Check Equipment Availability
I saw your listing on IronSearch. I would like to learn more about...